Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Summer Delights

Hello Beautiful Leading Ladies!

It is one hot day here in Salem Oregon and sounds to be even more spicy hot tomorrow. As I sit here cooling off after a fabulous workout and a very cold shower that felt amazing (but only served to cool me while I was immersed in it) my thoughts are drifting to you and I’m realizing I’ve not posted in a bit so…

Inquiring minds want to know:
What do you love about summer? You needn’t filter your thoughts as I am not looking for anything specific. I’m simply interested in the first thoughts that pop into your mind at the asking of this question. It could be that you have memories that revisit you in the summer season. It may be that you have certain beloved activities that tend to lend themselves to the sunny temps of the summer months. It could be that you have a special vacation spot that you go to in the summer. Whatever your thoughts, I'd love to hear them. Just drop me a line at
angel@leadingladieslounge.com
and share your favorite thing/things about summer.

I will pick my one or two top picks from these entries to put in the Aug Leading Ladies E-zine and would be happy to include your name, a two to three sentence bio and a link to your web site (or your email address), if yours’ gets chosen for publication.

Wanna play???

Just send me your answer (1-3 paragraphs is perfect) and don’t forget your name, bio, website URL or email address. Please paste all info into the body of your email (no attachments please) and put the words “Favorite Thing(s) About Summer” in the subject field. It’s as easy as that!


To get your juices flowing I’ll start…
My new favorite thing to do in summer is to plan several months prior to summer for a wonderful, romantic stay in a B&B for my Hubby and myself. Our anniversary is July 3rd and we started this tradition two years ago on our Honeymoon (so we just returned from our 3rd one and it was soooo lovely).
Out of those three stays I am left raving about two of them, so in case you’re ever looking for a magnificent place to stay in Oregon sometime, the B&B’s we most love so far are:
Portland OR
White House
http://www.portlandswhitehouse.com

Bend OR
Cricketwood
http://www.cricketwood.com


Besides this fun adventure in summer my other favorite thing to do is swim (especially in natural bodies of water such as lakes and rivers—Yummy!)

Can’t wait to hear about your summer delights!

With love,
Coach Angel

No comments: